Welcome Corina! Corina Martinez is the latest addition to the Matlock team. Her art and design talents make her the perfect fit as our new Design Assistant. Corina received her Associate in Arts Degree in Graphic Design from the Art Institute of Atlanta.
We asked Corina a few questions about herself and here’s what she had to say:
1. Where are you originally from?
I’m originally from Mexico City.
2. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was a girl I wanted to be a teacher.
3. You’re stuck on a desert island, what three things would you make sure to have?
I hope that never happens to me but if so, I would like to have water, food & matches.
4. What’s the #1 played song on your iPod or music player of choice?
I have lots of favorite songs, but I think Iris from the Goo Goo Dolls is the one.
5. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
I would remove the “a” from my name and make it Corin.
6. What is your favorite time (season) of the year and why?
My favorite season is summer. I don’t like cold weather, plus I have good memories of my summer breaks when I was in school.
7. If you could travel back in time, what advice would you give your younger self?
The advice I would give to my younger self would be to be less hesitant, be more adventurous and never give up.