Join us in welcoming back, Jennifer Rogers-Givens.
Welcome back to Matlock, Jennifer! Jennifer Rogers-Givens is the latest addition to the Matlock team and she will serve as the Account Director on our Publix business. Jennifer previously worked at Matlock from 2008-2010 as an Account Supervisor on our Publix account. In addition to her previous experience here, Jennifer brings over 10 years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations to her new role. We asked Jennifer a few questions to get to know her better and here is what she had to say:
- Where are you originally from? I am originally from Washington, DC.
- If you could live on any planet which one would you pick? Earth, I don’t know if I would survive on another planet.
- When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be an Architect
- What’s the #1 played song on your iPod or music player of choice? Water, By Lauryn Hill
- What is your favorite time (season) of the year and why? Summer – It is my birthday season and I love when it is warm and you can sit by the pool with a cold beverage and a good book.
- What is your favorite book? The Giver, Lois Lowery
- What’s your favorite quote? “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou