Administrative Assistant (New York)
Reports To: President
Location: This position is NYC based
- Remotely supports President with administrative needs as appropriate (maintains calendar, drafts correspondence, maintains files, arranges travel, etc…).
- Facilitates communication between NYC office, Atlanta office, and remote resources.
- Professionally represents the company and President as delegated in external in-person and/or telephone inquiries.
- Participates in meetings as requested and generates conference reports.
- Conducts online research on specific topics as directed.
- Assists in development of proposals, recommendations, and Client presentations.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the President, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Serves as Account Coordinator on Reputation based projects/Clients as assigned.
- Participates in Agency Social Media Committee.
- Work together with Assistant Account Planner to support planning innovation, aiding in coordination of new ventures & strategic investments for future.
- Other projects as assigned by President.
- Position involves exposure to sensitive information which will necessitate keeping information in confidence as well as considerable use of diplomacy, discretion, problem recognition and problem solving.
- Demonstrates strong time management and organizational skills, detail oriented.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrates a “quick study” intellect, capable of comprehending and implementing processes and procedures with minimal supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and positive “can do” attitude.
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and handle stress in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player who applies learnings to positively impact the agency.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university (Public Relations/Communications focus is desirable).
- 1-3 years PR experience is desirable (may include internships).
- Must submit salary history and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.