Welcome to the team, Josh!
Join us is welcoming Josh Guilbaud to Matlock! Josh is our new Assistant Account Planner. Josh will be providing strategic plans and insights for our Brand and PR teams. We asked Josh a few questions about himself and here’s what he had to say:
- Where are you originally from? I’m originally from Miami, Fla.
- You’re stuck on a desert island. What three things would you make sure to have? A 3-D printer, solar-powered laptop, and LOTS of raw materials.
- If you could live on any planet which one would you pick? One of the planets orbiting “KIC 8462852”.
- What’s the #1 played song on your iPod or music player of choice? Jumpman by Drake & Future.
- If you could have any superpower, which one would you want and why? I would like to learn the contents of anything through touch, so I could just touch all of the servers that house the internet, to learn everything.
- What’s your favorite book? I’m stuck between “The Singularity Approaches” by Ray Kurzweil and “Predictably Irrational” by Dan Ariely.
- What’s your favorite quote? “We are perishing for want of wonder, not for want of wonders.” – G.K. Chesterton