Welcome to the Team, Jared!
Please join us in welcoming our new Communications and Media Relations Specialist, Jared Williams! We asked him a few questions and here's what he had to say:
1. What’s the greatest bit of advice you have ever been given?
From my dad, “Every day above ground is a good day. Waking up is your first win of the day, make the most it, because you can’t get time back!!!”
2. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go and why? Europe. I have a great appreciation for history and would love to visit the rich historic sites of Europe.
3. If your friends could describe you in one word, what would it be?
4. If you were famous, what would you be famous for?
As an innovator in communication, helping raise the social consciousness of the need for political accountability among young and disenfranchised groups.
5. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
A Crow. Crows are very smart and have very good reasoning skills.
6. How do you relieve stress?
Anything with two-wheels. I was a heavy motorcycle rider, but as a father of two I needed a safer activity. I recently got into cycling.
7. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
I have Netflix ADD. I watch a lot of documentaries and Netflix Originals. However, I just started back watching House of Cards.
8. What are your biggest pet peeves?
- People who regurgitate incorrect facts!!
- People who text and drive!!
- People who don’t pick up their dogs poop!!
9. Is there anything else you would like to share?
- I am a coffee snob
- Die hard Atlanta Falcons Fan!!!