Meet John from Youth Entrepreneurs!
Please join us in welcoming our Youth Entrepreneurs East Region intern, John Warner! We asked him a few questions, and here's what he had to say:
1. If you were stuck on a deserted island, what three things would you make sure to have?
A book, bowl and surf board.
2. If you could have an actor play you in a movie, who would it be?
Denzel Washington. He’s a very wise man.
3. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Being the official face for GQ Magazine. Specifically for men’s fashion.
4. What is one word your friends would use to describe you?
They always describe as a very mature.
5. If you could pick anyone in the world to be a mentor, who would it be?
Bill Gates, only because he believes in true hard work.
6. You have just won the lottery for $656 million dollars! What are you going to do first?
Use 10 million of it to purchase penny stocks in cosmetic companies.
7. What has been your proudest achievement so far?
Becoming a DECA Officer. I was nominated by the head of the program at my school.
8. Is there anything else you would like to share?
Follow me on Instagram @Malepeele 😊