Welcome to Matlock, Lauryn!
Please join us in welcoming our new agency intern, Lauryn Greer! We asked her a few questions and here’s what she had to say:
1. What’s the greatest bit of advice you have ever been given? My dad has always told me that effort is more important than outcome. This has pushed me to put 100% effort into everything I do and to remember that everything is a journey. When something doesn’t work out, it feels better to say that I gave my all than to be left with what ifs.
2. If you could be on any t.v. game show, which one would it be? Family Feud. I always watch it and answer the questions myself. I’m waiting for my shot!
3. If your friends could describe you in one word, what would it be? Reliable.
4. Who would you choose if you could pick anyone in the world to be a mentor? Michelle Obama.
5. What superhuman power do you wish you had? I wish I could read people’s minds.
6. What’s your favorite quote, why? “You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.” This is one of my favorites because it encourages me to always put myself out there.
7. Any pets? Nope!
8. Is there anything else you would like to share? I am obsessed with sneakers and have a pretty cool collection.