Behind the Scenes of Agency Life: Jared Runs Reputation!
As the Account Supervisor for the Reputation Team, Jared assists with strategy development and execution for our public relations clients. We asked him a few questions and here is what he had to say:
1. What is your favorite part of your role?
No day is ever the same. In the world of public relations, you deal with the news of the day. As much as we try to be proactive, we still have to react to certain stories and situations.
2. What advice would you give an aspiring Account Supervisor?
- Broaden your appetite for news and continue to perfect your writing.
- Do your best to understand people and how to connect with them.
- Attention to detail and time-management are key to this role, develop these skills.
3. What is something you enjoy about working at Matlock?
A lot of things, but, specifically the impactful work we create here. We are in the position to bring conversations about race to the forefront.