Welcome to Matlock, Keena!
Please join us in welcoming our new Group Manager, Keena M. McClendon! According to Keena, when she is not working hard at the office, she is daydreaming about being a mermaid (she loves swimming in most bodies of water and beach sports). She also delights in exploring the world around her, which includes, but is not limited to: traveling, visiting museums, attending plays and performances, reading books, taking classes, exercising, cooking, and trying new and exciting things. We asked her a few questions and here is what she what she had to say:
1. What’s the one TV show you never miss? Riverdale and Grey’s Anatomy
2. What is the oldest thing in your refrigerator? My Brita pitcher (My fridge is pretty clean LOL)
3. What is one of your pet peeves? People or things that are nasty … being unclean
4. If you could have a superpower, what would it be? Being Wonder Woman and Super Man’s love child (i.e. having both of their super powers)
5. Who inspires you? My mommy 😊!
6. What is your favorite snack food? My favorite snack is popcorn (plain, caramel/cinnamon/cheese) and chewy snacks
7. What is a quote that inspires you? “The world is not foreign if you become familiar with it.” and “Throw a dart at life!”