Meet our new Receptionist!
Please join us in welcoming our new Receptionist, Jomesha Brown! We asked her a few questions and here is what she had to say:
1. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
Fashion Nova since they have a variety of clothing acceptable for multiple occasions. Like a one stop shop!
2. Which of your 5 senses is the strongest? How about weakest?
Even though I wear contacts/glasses, sight is my strongest sense because I am an observant, visual person. Hearing is my weakest sense because I have selective hearing, I don’t like loud noises but I have difficulty hearing soft voices.
3. What’s your favorite type of cuisine?
I love West Indian/Caribbean foods. My family is from the West Indies so I grew up eating Caribbean food everyday even on holidays. I really didn’t venture into other cuisines until college.
4. What is your dream car?
An all-black Mercedes-Benz G-Class with dark tinted windows and shiny rims.
5. What’s the 1 dish you absolutely, positively will never, ever eat?
I am a very picky eater so there are a lot of foods I don’t eat including seafood, but one dish I refuse to try is chitterlings.
6. If you could have any one superpower, which would you choose?
Reading minds would be my super power. I enjoy people watching and I am always intrigued to know what goes through their mind especially during random moments.
7. What is your favorite cereal?
Special K Vanilla Almond with vanilla almond milk
8. What’s your favorite guilty pleasure when it comes to candy?
Those little circular chewy sweet tarts.
9. If you were stranded in Fiji and only had three things with you, what would they be?
A water canteen with a filter to stay hydrated and keep my skin clear, a hammock to relax, and my birth certificate to identify myself when someone comes to rescue me.
10. What’s the one movie or novel you wish there was a sequel to?
I wish Inception had a sequel because no matter how many times I watched the movie I still can’t figure out the ending.