Meet our new Art & Design Associate!
We asked him a few questions and here is what he had to say:
Please join us in welcoming our new Art & Design Associate, DuVoir Osbourne! We asked him a few questions and here is what he had to say:
1. What was the last really great book you read? Why?
Getting Back to Happy by Marc & Angel Chernoff. 2017-2018 was a rough due to personal, physical and emotional hardships. This book helped me reestablish good habits but committing to rituals that I set for myself.
2. Which of your 5 senses is the strongest? How about weakest?
I would say my hearing is the strongest and my vision is definitely the weakest.
3. What’s your favorite dish?
Chicken Parmesan with angel hair pasta and garlic bread.
4. What is your dream car?
Mercedes S class coupe (preferably the AMG model if my salary permits LOL)
5. What’s the 1 dish you absolutely, positively will never, ever eat?
Anything with ham.
6. Do you have a favorite place you turn to for news?
Trevor Noah and/or John Oliver since the actual news is too depressing.
7. Do you enjoy exercise, yoga or meditation?
I love to exercise and meditate.
8. What’s your favorite guilty pleasure when it comes to candy?
Haribo Gummy Bears and Reese PB Cups
9. If you had just 1 box for all of your stuff, what would you put in it?
- iPad with Apple Pencil
- Haribo Gummy Bears and Reese PB Cups
- Phone with my charger
- Running Sneakers
- Family photo
10. What’s the 1 movie or novel you wish there was a sequel to?
None! I’ll like to use my life line and get an alternate question.